Book a yoga course at Purple Valley Retreat with Yoga Journey
|Course||Teachers & Dates||1 Week Single||1 Week Shared||2 Week Single||2 Week Shared||2 weeks Non Residential|
8th Apr 2017
21st Apr 2017
|---||---||Contact Us||Contact Us||Contact Us|
22nd Apr 2017
28th Apr 2017
|Contact Us||Contact Us||---||---||Contact Us|
All prices are given in GBP(£). For an approximate conversion to another currency visit www.xe.com.
Book a yoga course in Goa, India at Purple Valley. Visit the yoga courses page for more information on the courses we run, or learn about the Indian yoga retreat.
- Courses are booked through Yoga Journey Ltd which is the UK tour operator sending guests to the Purple Valley Retreat in India.
- Prices include yoga retreat accommodation, all yoga and classes and 3 vegetarian meals daily.
- You must have a valid visa to enter India. We suggest a 6 months Tourist visa as any other visa is difficult to obtain.
- Flights are not included.
- Airport transfers between Goa Dabolim airport and Purple Valley are not included, however we are happy to organise them. You will be given the opportunity to book your transfer during the payment stages.
Terms and Conditions:
- Places can be booked for courses at Purple Valley Yoga by making a payment to Yoga Journey Ltd which varies depending on the course, for each individual booking. (All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.)
- The balance payment is due no later than eight weeks before the first day you are due to arrive at Purple Valley. There will be no reminder email sent. If we do not receive your balance payment, your place can be given to another guest.
Cancellation Policy:Deposits: All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Full Payments: For places paid in full and then cancelled the following applies:
- More than 8 weeks before the start of the workshop: 100% refund less the deposit.
- 4 to 8 weeks before the start of the workshop: 50% refund less the deposit.
- Up to 4 weeks before the start of the workshop: No refund will be given.
IT IS ADVISABLE TO TAKE OUT TRAVEL INSURANCE IN THE EVENT THAT YOU HAVE TO CANCEL DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES.
- Due to teacher cancellations, low bookings or other situations outside our control some courses may be temporarily or permanently unavailable. We reserve the right to make any changes to our programme, courses or teachers. Alternative arrangements are offered to the best of our ability but, if not taken up, we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
- If you have requested for us to organise your taxi, transfers are valid between Purple Valley and the airport only, they are not transferable to another location, nor refundable. Taxis can take no more than two guest per car. Please only take the taxi that has been booked for you,or you will be liable to pay for the cost anyway. Additional will have to be paid for delays over one hour.
- If the Yoga Journey Ltd decides to offer a discount to some students, or last minute discount places, this does not affect the status of any students who have previously paid the full price, and no discount will then become due to them.
- Students who have paid a supplement for a single room will not qualify for any discount regardless of whether another student happens to be alone in a ‘shared’ room.
- Both Yoga Journey Ltd and Purple Valley accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness, which may occur while at Purple Valley, or travelling to or from Purple Valley. All students are strongly recommended to have their own travel insurance to cover any loss or injury, including repatriation if necessary.
- During your stay Purple Valley takes every step to ensure that students are not stretched beyond the limit of their capabilities. We ask that you tell the teacher if you have any particular pre-existing injury or illness that is relevant, and please tell the teacher if you are finding the class too difficult. We advise that if you are feeling any pain or illness during class that you stop and rest.